TRIP | SLAVIN

Yes I know, I was so lazy to post some new articles here, not gonna gonna lie you guys.. The worst part of my absence is that I was thinking about new and new article to write and post. Hah too lazy person during my last high-school months. Are you lazy too or I am that girl who should have remorse??

Let's move on and talk about this trip for example /haaha/.  Entire month of June I was doing nothing at home. Some days were more exciting that others and some days were too boring than others.
This one was exciting one. With my friends we finally decided to visit our capital city - Bratislava. 
When you plan a trip you should think about a places and an events which you want visit, so do we! 
And of course we failed first day.. 

This group of my friends love exhibitions, art galleries etc. But never do not forget that museums and galleries are closed on Mondays!! Because we did. 
So we planned to visit monument Slavín and take some photos there, and continue to the centre of Bratislava ...




Post a Comment

Thank you for message ! :)